<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3247679539700314772?origin\x3dhttp://brainsandbombs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile

Photobucket

Emily Wong Chien Ling
I'm a very emotional person.
"Renowned to be emilythestrange!
My birthday falls on every Christmas' eve!


- TUMBLR FACEBOOK

11 April 2008

100408
F***
I did nth wrong la. U always blame me nvr listen to my story only listen to his. At least he listen la nt lyk you. Nvr listen yet still scold me nvr scold him. You say my attitude gt problem then he leh?! He always only know how to use force. So wad if he bigger then me?! Doesnt mean he cn do watever he wn rite?! Alwyas side him de! I know you prefer him more dn me la. Cuz i stupid rite?! His studies much more better then me ma! Haiz..suan le..you dis morning oso scold me again. Last nite still say dun wn care iao dn nw leh?! Haiz..i rlly t nth to say abt you le.!
And since you ask me to go die, you better dont regret! One day, i will die in front of you de! I promise. Anyway u oso say i die, you more happy ma so ok lor. I fufill your wish. Kenna beaten by you an yet you still so angry wn to cotinue scolding me. Last tym always say dun wn care abt my business liao. Dn nw leh, u care. You said it again. You better kip ur promise. Nw my hand and back full of bruises. Pain leh! You better be careful la hor! I du wn care abt you liao! Ni zi ji xiao xin yi dian!!
All of you only know how to make me angry and cry! Ytd cry whole nite le, still nt enough ah?! Morning make me cry again.
2:21 PM