<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3247679539700314772?origin\x3dhttp://brainsandbombs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile

Photobucket

Emily Wong Chien Ling
I'm a very emotional person.
"Renowned to be emilythestrange!
My birthday falls on every Christmas' eve!


- TUMBLR FACEBOOK

18 April 2008

It's ok !
I understand the whole think.
Thanks for telling me !
If it's not for you, i think for my whole life, i wont know what happen!
Thanks a lot! :))
I wont say a single word out of it.
I promise you le.
And i will keep my promise.
I wont betray you de.
Suo yi ni ke yi fan xin.
Seriously, i do really had a good time with you on the day when we meet.
And we can still be friends right!?
In the army, you must take care too! (:
And if there's a chance next time when you come out from the army, and we have fate then maybe we will see each other again too.
I'm just so glad to meet you and i enjoy the chats and stuffs with you that day.
Once again, Thank you so much!
It's just so nice meeting you!!
You are a nice guy! =D
See you in two years time! xP
And lastly, I wish you luck in everythink you do and your training during NS! :D
8:13 PM