03 November 2008
$BlogItemTitle$>
Foudation programme today was way too boring ..
worksheets worksheets and worksheets !
lOl
school ended at 12.30 and took bus17 back home.
Bathe, change and get ready and went down central to meet jiatmynn and debra.
Was late; sorry girls.
Slack around and bus21 to tampinese.
Bought debra's stuffs and then bus15 to whitesands.
Arcade whole day after that.
Bus359 and then fetch my grandma and here i am back home posting.
lma0.
Jiatmynn, debra please go with me to watch 'the coffin' on thurs !
I dont want to be alone ..
Gawr.
I was asked to play arcade with you all but none of you want to watch the show with me.
I know it's scary but what's there to be afraid off.?
It's just a movie, it's not as if it's a real life thingy.
Please ... if not i will break my promise i made with you two then.
I dont play arcade for both days.
Bleahx.
ALRIGHTS !?
6:14 PM