All because of you, i know your true colours. Should i thank you or hate you?? [tell me uh] I treat you as my friend but yet behind my back, you eventually did this to me. Im really really very dissapointed with you! You lied to me, played a fool on me, you even planned tricks to 'try' on me. I was simply just so stupid to put all my trusts in you; share my secrets, thoughts and troubles with you. From today onwards, i will not fall into your tricks again and i will be braver than what you think. When you are alone, you will come and find me. But once you are with them, you just left me alone at one side ignoring me. I doubt you even know my presence. You are simply just a two-headed snake. You are neither good nor bad. All i know was, you have change alot. All these years i know you, you've changed. Changed to one which i do not even understands or know what are you thinking. Sorry for saying so mean to you, but you deserve it(: It really cant be compared to all the things you did to me. Mine is really a very small thing. Because of him, you make yourselves like a *ahem* I thanked him for that, alrights?. Hahs, anyway i've had enough! Byebyes;]