Sms-ed debra and jiatmynn.
Slept all the way till 1pm.
Cooked maggi mee to eat and here i am blogging.
I've got nothing to do.
I wanna go back to school!
Y'know when in school, it's super boring and it makes me feel sleepy and boring.
But try staying at home the whole day for i-dont-know how many days, and you will feel like going back to school.
Besides now is the time for prelims.
I really got to buck up on my studies!
I want to score 5 distinctions for my N level, and i will!
I wanna go out with my friends and family!
I wanna go night study again everyday!
&& i want to finish my art by this friday!
It's just so important to me:}
Just wanna recover a.s.a.p for now and concentrate on my studies(:
okays, stop ramblings emily lol.
Go back to school tomorrow or wed(?)
edited @ 5:02pm:-
Might be going to meet debra later to take my paper if im feeling well.
doubt we are meeting..neverminds(;
change of blogskin anyway.