27 September 2009
$BlogItemTitle$>
Changed of blogskin(:
Woke up, and i've got nothing to do, so thought of changing blogskin.
Though, it's quite simple but it's nice! I love it! :D
Ima going out later with jolene tan to study.
Will post more at night when im back:]
I want to see a smile from you, always.
I want you to be happy as ever, the previous you!
CHEER UP, BOY! ^^V
♥ <3edited@ 280909:-Went to meet jolene near our house bus-stop.
359-ed to whitesands.
Went around buying some stuffs first and headed to coffee club to study.
Wasnt really studying, as we were mostly chatting and 'emo-ing', hahs.
Arcade next; again(;
Jolene's friend, eileen came to find us after that.
Walked to downtown and walked around.
Went park and i walked back home alone.
Along the way, i walked past your house, i thought of you.Hoping to see you, but i was afraid, so i walked the other way.
11:27 AM