24 September 2009
$BlogItemTitle$>
44months and still going on~ I wonder how have you been lately..
Though you seems to be happy on the appearance, but i can feel that you are really sad deep in your heart.
Sometimes, i really wish i could stand by your side and cheer you up.
But, i've got no courage):
At times, i really build up my courage and wanted to talk to you, but a glance looking at you, the courage is gone.
Thanks girls, for helping and supporting me but i doubt i can.
Guess, all i'll do is to stand at a corner and watch him secretly.
I will try my best anyway!(:
CHEER UP! SMILE(:I some sort of love pe lesson today.
Did the remaing stations for napfa expect for standing broad jump, cause no time left-.-
&& I pass the others! (:
Alrights, i know it's kidda random:x
omfg, im broke):
&& so many birthdays are coming up next month!
Got to start saving money..but i want go shopping(s)!
oh, before i forget.
3more months(:
5:28 PM