09 October 2009
$BlogItemTitle$>
Just woke up not long ago.
Jogging with jolene was cancelled):
No school starting from today(: *3cheers!
Will be going out later to shop and play, and also for my interview.
Kidda bored now, everyone's either asleep or still having papers in school.
An urge to change blogskin, so ya..maybe i should.
There's nothing i could do for the time now anyway:D
I tend to think about many stuffs when im alone.
I dont know what to do, my mind is struggling at a dead end.
I just feel like killing myself and end this life, it's so hurting and complicated!
The feeling is just a stab into my heart; bleeding profusely.
When you are in trouble or need my help, you would definitely come and find me, treating me so good.
But when you need not my help, you'll just ignore me; totally.
I doubt you even know about my appearance.
You say things behind my back, betraying me.
You use me as an excuse to do things you wanted.
I feel so hurt and dissapointed in you.
You simple make me feel so pekcek and moody almost everyday.
I tolerate, but cant help it.
My limits have reach.
Im not a ball for you to kick here and there, everywhere you like.
You are just simple enjoying yourselves out there and making full use of me.
You've changed! (alot)
I just dont seem to understand or read your mind anymore, you are completely a changed person.
I tried all means to helped you and we'll be back like previously, but it doesnt seem to work.
I GIVE UP! ):
[RANDOM: aint hinting to anyone]
7:50 AM