07 October 2009
$BlogItemTitle$>
Literature paper was alright today.
Was feeling super tired and sick throughout, havent being sleeping for days):
Last paper tomorrow(; -maths paper2
Studying soon ..
I seriously hope im able to pass 5subjects with 19points and below to promote to sec5 next year.
Or i will be studying private.
(made up my mind, parents agree)
Break after exams and then back to school for bridging programme, to prepare for sec5.
Bugis and sentosa on saturday..looking forward^^Y
Im going to work soon, interviewed but waiting.
I want/need money!
Many things have being happening for the past few days even till now.
Super sad, i was wronged.
I wasnt the one who did it, i swear!
I couldnt do much but to stay away since ... sorry!
&&yes, i admit i still do.
But, i just seriously hate the feeling of you people joking around with it!
I've enough of it already.
You've reached my limits.
2:16 PM