<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3247679539700314772?origin\x3dhttp://brainsandbombs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Profile

Photobucket

Emily Wong Chien Ling
I'm a very emotional person.
"Renowned to be emilythestrange!
My birthday falls on every Christmas' eve!


- TUMBLR FACEBOOK

08 October 2009

[CRAP]

Things/people have been changing around me!
I do not know what else can i do to back like previously though i seriously do hope too..
However, we need two hands to clap.
We were like strangers to each other now, even though we meet and go out(rarely now)
I went along with them was not because of any problems, but we were all just friends. So yah ...
Im sorry if i did anything wrong, but that doesnt mean it's all my fault.
What you've done, you should be clearly than me.
You know yourselves well.
Lastly, good memories of ours will always be remembered by me.
I dont know if you will but to me, it's a YES! (hope you too)
-Thanks for all the time being with me when im in need(:

You're really indeed a good friend!
9:21 PM