12 October 2009
$BlogItemTitle$>
Woke up early in the morning, couldnt go back to sleep no matter how tired/sleepy i was.
Was supposed to meet debra 10am at bus-stop but she changed to 1pm.
Went jolene's house first, chit-chatted and went off to whitesands to meet shirleen and camille.
Grace too, aftewards.
Something happened, was super fucked up !
Thanks girls for calming me down(;
Grace wentoff, and we walked to downtown.
Camille went to meet weijin so left the 3 of us.
Walked around, wanted to watch movie.
But changed of mind.
Went looking for jobs.
Whitesands again after that.
Walked around>arcade>central>debra's house>central>HSH.
No matter how many jobs, i applied and interviewed for, i just dont seems to get any.
Those who went along with me, gets the job.
But just not me! ):
&& im just simply wasting my holidays doing the usual things + spending money!
I SERIOUSLY NEED A JOB!
I NEED MONEY!
Girls, no matter what you said, it just dont seems to be it.
You are just lying to yourself and beating around the bushes!
You girls say you want it, but yet you are doing the other way round.
Im sad and hurt deep in my heart, do you girls even know it?!
Im speechless, real speechless this time round.
I cant do anything to get us all back le.
I've try/did everything for us to be back together, but since this is what you girls want, let's be it then.
I've washed my hands off already!
But i will just pretend nothing has happen and just continue going along with you all(:
9:11 PM