08 January 2010
$BlogItemTitle$>
First week of school has finally ended :O
However, still a long way to go! Plus this year
O'level, gonna study real hard for it!
I wanna get into the course that i want, and it's far from my house):
But, i
dont mind too
haha.
Anyway, lessons were alright though boring.
Keep on reminding myself to pay attention but i just
couldnt help but to daydream or sleep in class):
I NEED MOTIVATION UH!
Didnt really look forward to art classes and i
dont want see the fucking teacher!
She's still so sarcastic!
Unexpectedly, this year would be more fun.
We'll be doing
artitechture, it sounds so cool.
Cant wait to get my hands on it, & we'll be starting next week.
Not forgetting that,
O'level question paper will be out on
monday D:
I promised myself not to repeat the same mistakes like last year again!
I'll also be getting my
O'chinese result next
monday!
Simply just hope for an 'A' now, so that i can completely just concentrate on others.
5/2 was a great change for almost all of us & it's a good start!(i hope)
Some subject teachers were changed, and they are awesome!
I hope to sore well for my
O'levels, so gonna buck up as
i've missed many topics from sec3-4.
I regretted much for not studying hard and waste my time doing some
unnecessary things D:
On the other side,
i've skipped
cca for the first week.
Dam lazy to go, plus boring!
Cca open house tomorrow, and
im gonna be a good senior so
i'll be there to help(:
Everyday, my mind keep on thinking about random stuffs.
I know i
shouldnt, but
actions have proven it to me that soon history will repeat again!
I
dont know what to do anymore and i cant get hand of it.
There's no way to control it!
I've enough of all these nonsense and simply do not wan it to distract me.
So, please help me by not making it worse.
Im sorry to everyone, my attitude sucks; i know.
8:32 PM