18 March 2010
$BlogItemTitle$>
Camille, i've blogged:]
SERIOUSLY, I NEED A BREAK!
March holidays are totally useless to me, have been going back school everyday for lessons and cca D:
Super tiring, and i dont even have the time to complete my holiday assignments.
Gonna finish all the worksheets by this saturday with bestie(:
Going back school tomorrow for the whole day
After that, meeting group members to do on our CME project.
I think i've got to admit that im jealous of those who are enjoying themselves outside for this one week holiday instead of going to school everyday like me!
I want to enjoy too, just for one day and i will be happy!
Past few months were enjoyable and interesting for me, have been spending lots of time with bestie :D
Talks and laughters were memorable and hilarious!
Just now, bestie told me to get more sleep as my eyebags are coming back.
& it's true! I could actually see my dark eye rings getting darker too):
I WANT MORE SLEEP!
Sadly, i cant, the only day/time of the week for me to sleep longer hours is on sunday!
However, this week has been very hectic for me, im totally exhausted from everything D:
Bestie, you better get some rest and dont brood too much uh!
I LOVE YOU!^^
10:36 PM